Have a laugh on me! Giveaway at the bottom, but first...Not to sound like a winter curmudgeon, but here are my Top Ten Reasons February is the Longest, Shortest Month:
10. Even if the white stuff doesn't fall, I still have to bundle up like everywhere I go.
9. Award show season--like taxes and Christmas--rolls around once a year and the build-up is all consuming, ever-dragging, until finally it's all over in a blink and we can finally move on.
8. If I were any more sluggish, I'd be moving backwards.
7. The best offerings at the movie theaters are the tear-jerkers or the gratuitously gross.
6. Please, sir, can I have some more...daylight, that is? Winter blahs creep up due to third month of shorter days and stuck indoors.
5. How much I spent at Christmas finally sinks in, and February becomes Nospenduary.
4. No matter how much lotion my skin drinks in, it's still dry as a desert.
3. Stuck inside means stuck with the people who push all your buttons, ALL THE TIME!.
2. Between my carb-loading and lack of outside activity--I'm twice the woman I used to be, in the physical sense only.
1. They come but once a year (thank goodness), but inevitably, I turn a year older every February and that's why it's the longest, shortest month.
Fun and GIVEAWAYS! That's the name of the game for this blog hop. Oh, and just to give you fair warning, there are LOTS of giveaways!
I am excited to participate by giving away a $10.00 gift card!
All you have to do is click on the READ MORE at the bottom of this post and enter using the Rafflecopter entry form below. Oh, and once you're finished there, don't forget to hop HERE to find other fun giveaways.
Psst...a fellow author and Ass Cheek Angel (group blog) interviewed me recently. If you have a minute, check it out HERE.
A brand new release (from an old, old story...)
3 hours ago